23 Sep PUMPKIN SPICED ENERGY BALLSPrint
I love making energy balls to have available throughout the week! Whether I need something quick while I am running out the door to make it to a work out class in time, or just need a little afternoon pick me up, they are the perfect treat with carbs/fat/fiber/protein! (and so easy to make)! I
- 6 pitted dates
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chai seeds or flax seeds (or both!)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 drop of doTERRA clove oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Soak dates for 5 minutes in warm water to soften then. If they have pits, de-pit them.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor
- Process everything on high until it forms a thick substance. If it is too thick and not mixing well, add 1-3 1-2 tbsp of water
- Once processed and mixed together well, start forming 1 inch balls and lay them on a plate
- Once all balls are made, let sit in the refrigerator for an hour or so to firm up.
The balls will stay fresh in the fridge for a week and months in the freezer!