02 Jul RASPBERRY CHIA PUDDING PARFAIT MADE WITH HOMEMADE ALMOND MYLKPrint
- 1 cup raw almonds, soaked overnight in cool water (or 1–2 hours in very hot water)
- 5 cups water (more or less depending on how thick you like it)
- 2 dates, pitted (more if you want it sweeter or omit if you choose no sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean
RASPBERRY CHIA PUDDING:
- 3 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh (or frozen) raspberries
- 1 cup homemade almond mylk
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Add Almonds, water, vanilla and dates to a high speed blender or food processor.
- Blend or process on high for at least 3-4 minutes.
- After blended, strain through a cheesecloth or any strainer over a large bowl.
- Transfer to a large mason jar or any container to store in the fridge
RASPBERRY CHAI PUDDING:
- In a medium size bowl, take raspberries and mash them really well with a fork
- Add homemade almond mylk, chai seeds, and honey to bowl
- Stir everything together really well
- Store in fridge for at least 3-4 hours or until thick and jelly-like
Now spoon yourself a serving of chai pudding and top with your favorite superfoods, granola and/or fruit!