01 Jun CLARK’S ENERGY BALLSPrint
Vegan + GF
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or tahini if you are not doing nuts)
- 1/3 cup local raw honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl; Stir to combine. If the mixture seems too wet, add a bit more oats. If it’s too dry, add a bit more nut butter/tahini. It should resemble a somewhat sticky dough that holds together when lightly squeezed. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set (this will make the balls easier to roll later on).
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and portion the dough into balls of desired size. (I use a cookie scoop to make mine approximately 1 inch in diameter). Enjoy!
- Store leftover energy balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months.