19 Jun CARROT-GINGER SOUPPrint
2 tbsp avocado oil
2–3 lbs raw carrots, chopped
2–3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 sweet onion, chopped
2 inch cube of fresh ginger
2 cups vegetable broth
1 can coconut milk
2 tbsp of Rosted Crunch Lentils by Simple Supplemental Foods
1 handful of micro-greens
- In a large pot on medium heat, add avocado oil, allow it to heat for a few moments, then add onions and garlic.
- Let that cook down together and add in carrots and ginger. Stir and let simmer for a 2-3 minutes.
- Add vegetable both and coconut milk. Stir together.
- Bring the pot to a boil then take down to a simmer, cover and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Transfer everything in the pot to a heat-safe blender or use a hand blender and mix blend all ingredients.
Top with your favorite toppings! I used some crunchy lentils and micro-greens