Cool temps are here which means more warming foods for me! This soup is so delicious and very easy to make! It is perfect to have around the house all week for a lunch or dinner with a big greens salad!
- 1 large butternut squash – peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 onion – chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic- chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp salt & pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a large pot, add olive oil, onion and garlic and sauté together for about 5 minutes.
- Add butternut squash and cinnamon, mix together, place lid over the pot and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, vegetable brother, salt and pepper. Stir together and bring to a boil. Once it has come to a boil, reduce to a simmer, place the lid on the pot and let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Once butternut squash is tender, transfer to a high speed blender and blend together (or use an immersion blender). Transfer back to the pot and enjoy!
Top with some seeds or micro greens!